Tuesday 2 April 2013

Pet hates

Since nothing of any significance has happened over the past couple of days I will blog about my pet hates and what really gets on my tits. Commencing at number 5..

5. Woody Allen. Is there any Woody Allen movie in which he does not play himself? As far as I'm concerned every single one of his films is egotistical indulgence. Yes, you are Jewish, yes, you are obsessed with sex and yes, you are intelligent but don't push it in our faces and have the audacity to call it humour.

4. The Sun newspaper. The Sun is the most disgusting thing in the world, nobody should have to suffer reading it as certainly nobody should spend their money it. It is like the newspaper is shouting at you, for example is WAR VETS BOYCOTT FASCIST DI CANIO, is this really front page worthy? Surely nobody gives a shot about that?! Maybe it's just me that likes my facts to be true.

3. Sweaty goals on Fifa. There is nothing worse than conceding a sweaty goal in FIFA, but scoring one on the other hand is a different story which leads you open to to a whole host of abuse as Jordan, my good friend, knows all about because he is the sweatiest of sweatiest FIFA players.

2. People that complain life is shit. Life isn't shit, life could be a lot tougher, last night I watched a programme about a man with have his face eaten away by cancer, he was just happy to be alive. if you dong like life you should seriously consider topping yourself because not many people want to hear about your problems for free! You can be as positive about life as you want to and what you so you reap. Yes, Based God has taught me a lot of things.

1. People that blog as if people give a shit about what they have to say. A blog should be fun and light hearted, not a tedious read and nobody wants to read a out your opinions on the latest blockbuster of why you think tuition fees should be abolished or why bedroom tax is wrong, you're just wasting my time and quite frankly everyone else's. I'm well aware of the irony here ;).

Those are my top five but I have a multitude more , if anyone wants to hear my others they should contact me via pm.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot about other people sticking the TV volume on an odd number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of your spelling is worse than Zeshaan's.

    ReplyDelete