Thursday 28 March 2013

Back home

I have been in Retford for a couple of days now, it's nice to be back home with the menagerie! Two dogs, three cats and four chickens, to be precise. I have thought many a time about assembling a pet army of sorts to fight crime and corruption in Retford but Maddie(large golden retriever) simply doesn't have the heart for it, she is more interested in having her belly tickled and her ears scratched.

I enjoy being back home as I don't have to look at a baked bean because mama j cooks for me every day. Of course that's not the only reason I enjoy being back but it is the most important reason!

When I'm with my mum I can also discuss the finer intricacies of the godfather, I think she has seen the film more times than I have which is quite an achievement! Which leads me to the undeniable conclusion that I have the coolest mother on the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment